St Paul’s Girls’ School have nearly completed their sports building

St Pauls Girls’ School was founded by the Worshipful Company of Mercers in 1904, using part the endowment of the foundation set up by John Colet, to create a girls’ school to complement the boys’ school he had founded in the 16th Century.

 The new teaching building, on the main school site, is nearing completion and the school are getting ready to move in. Testing has been carried out and it has been established that the building has achieved the performance standards stipulated within Building Bulletin 93.

Click here to see the latest case study.